+ April 2021
+ March 2021
+ February 2021
+ January 2021
+ December 2020
+ November 2020

But, I would support a spoiler tag

Permanent Linkby Weiweismart on Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:56 am

As for your flair system, we don't have one that Animal Crossing Bells is relatively simple. If you have some suggestions for particular flairs you may feel free to say so.

Finally and once more, thank you for your feedback. And sorry if this remark seems somewhat unorganized/poorly composed, I rather just threw my thoughts into the comment box. It really ruins the game for those of us who perform ac how it was meant to be played (personal opinion). I really don't need to see all the new holiday things a month until they're supposed to be viewed. This was the case with snow, where north hemisphere folks were tt to winter while it was still fall.

Adding onto this, I think we want a flair for photographs which are visually enhanced/filtered. There are some stunning photos posted on this, and I love seeing them, but most are because of filters and editing. We ought to have a flair so everyone understands if a photo is edited or not.

Memorials - that I don't have any say on the memorials. I think they're fine but if it's causing enough stress on the neighborhood maybe they should be removed. I never have viewed them as negative, but as a positive and bittersweet second this match has enabled for those grieving. That said, people can grieve without letting the whole world know about it...

Now that most people have experienced all 4 seasons, and the two hemispheres are in various seasons, so I don't think a spoiler tag should be crucial for general content that happens in various months due to TT.

But, I would support a spoiler tag for a number of events/items (e.g., toy day, festivale) and especially for items which may only be accumulated from finishing that event (such as the festivale float) or which can only be obtained through hacking (instead of an item accumulated through TT and traded to a participant who does not TT), possibly prior to the event is unlocked/has started in the past time zone/items are added into the game and considered"tradeable" without hacking.

ETA: Personally, screenshots of players using hacked items bothers me most, not because they"spoil" (particularly if they're in the trailer), but because the comment threads end up being filled with people asking how/where to get the buy Animal Crossing Items items when they are not readily available to the majority of players. As soon as they're formally available whether in TT or real time, fine.

0 Comments Viewed 11 times
Mobile Device
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement