• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Toshi's Living Room and Penthouse (New York, NY)

Toshi's Living Room and Penthouse (New York, NY)

Postby adserver » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:55 pm

toshislivingroom.png
toshislivingroom.png (61.84 KiB) Viewed 848 times

Toshi's Living Room and Penthouse
New York, NY

Toshi's Living Room and Penthouse is New York City’s preeminent live music venue bar and restaurant, owned by Robert “Toshi” Chan, a real estate mogul, party promoter, actor and majority owner of the Flatiron Hotel.

Guests coming to Toshi’s Living Room and Penthouse should experience coming to Toshi’s home: good food, good cheer, understated yet sublime where, for those moments, you’re truly happy, content and enjoying. Performers at Toshi’s can expect unconditional love.

toshi-penthouse.jpg

Toshi’s Living Room and Penthouse wants to remain simple, real and kick-ass.

http://www.toshislivingroom.com

adserver

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Toshi's Living Room and Penthouse (New York, NY)

Postby Jonathan09 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 am

Thanks for information. Actually, I am looking for the best venue space nyc to throw my wedding party. It will be a small but luxurious party with 100 of attendees.
Jonathan09

Blog: View Blog (0)

Best Birthday Party in NYC

Postby gerian55 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:11 am

I think the best birthday party NYC would be the one with the best host. It really makes a difference and a good host makes sure everything moves smoothly while the sponsor doesn’t need to be stressed.
gerian55

Postby henry77 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:34 am

Even my friend had celebrated her reception ceremony at party space nyc, and there we had enjoyed every moment. Decoration was like we are in a royal palace. We all loved the venue and food menu was very unique.
henry77

Postby walker33 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 am

Thanks
walker33

Postby walker33 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 am

Hi friends, I want some suggestions on best penthouse nyc, that I can book for my engagement party. My fiancé want to have an outdoor party in NYC. But we both have never been to NYC. Help us please!
walker33