• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Chicago Wedding Venues

Chicago Wedding Venues

Postby Dillon3 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:32 am

Hey, do you have any idea about Wedding Venues? I need to reserve an agent who can help me in arranging and managing things on my wedding day. Please suggest if you know any.
Last edited by Dillon3 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dillon3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Chicago Wedding Venues

Postby walker33 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:08 am

Yeah wedding planners can always solve our problems regarding any kind of occasions. I had also booked these planners for searching Wedding location and you can’t imagine I got one of the best venues.
Last edited by walker33 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
walker33

Re: Chicago Wedding Venues

Postby Erok83 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:34 am

Nowadays a wedding planner is the heart and soul of the wedding. They can make your wedding wonderful. My sister is a planner and she works for various Wedding Venues. She can arrange any kind of wedding either it’s a modern or a traditional one.
Last edited by Erok83 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erok83