• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Zynga is adding another major title to its catalog

Electronic Gaming Online

Zynga is adding another major title to its catalog

Postby mmogame » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:34 am

Zynga acquired the Helsinki-based mobile developer Small Giant Games, creator of the "Empires & Puzzles" franchise, which was announced on Thursday. After the transaction closes on January 1, Zynga will own 80% of Small Giant. It paid $ 560 million for acquisitions, consisting of about $ 330 million in cash and $ 230 million in shares. Zynga said it would buy the remaining 20% ​​from Small Giant over the next three years.

Zynga CEO Frank Gibeau said Empires & Puzzles will immediately become one of the biggest games. "Right now, Kingdom and Puzzle are as big as Words With Friends in terms of income for us," Gibeau said. "This is a very large part of our portfolio, and continues to grow. In addition, they are also working on several new products that have not been announced. So they will add a new product pipeline, which will be cool."

Founded in 2013, Small Giant is a mobile game studio based in Helsinki, Finland that develops the hit franchise Empires & Puzzles. These games succeed in combining match-3 battles that can be approached with deeper gameplay elements including Hero Collection, Base Building, and Social Alliance. Since its launch 18 months ago, Empires & Puzzles has repeatedly entered the Top 10 Best Selling Games on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game has been downloaded more than 26 million times and expanded international viewers and Android Zynga.

Launched in 2017, Empires & Puzzles has been downloaded more than 26 million times, and has become an international hit, also consistently ranked in the top 10 best-selling charts in the US on the Google Play store and Apple App Store. It is estimated that Small Giant, which closed an investment cycle of $ 41 million in early 2018, has an annual turnover of around $ 200 million and continues to grow rapidly. As is the case, which is expected to close on January 1, 2019, Zynga has improved the Q4 sales guide thanks to stronger than expected performance from existing games such as Merge Dragons !, Words With Friends and CSR Racing 2. Finally, to enjoy all the features in the game, players can Buy Zynga Chips from 777chips.com at a reasonable price.
mmogame
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Games


Mobile Device
  • 1
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Gamers Gate
  • Advertisement