• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

How to recover lost text messages on iPhone directly with iF

How to recover lost text messages on iPhone directly with iF

Postby akash64 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:35 pm

I bought the latest new iPhone 6s last month, but I deleted by mistake all the text messages. These text messages are important to me and I was looking forward an effective method to get back the deleted the text messages. Luckily, the iFoneMate provides efficient iPhone data recovery and help users recover lost text messages from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.

Actually, I was trying to delete the useless text messages to save more places. I know it was my fault for being in a hurry or not thinking, but this was entirely too easy to do by accident and there was no warning asking if I really wanted to delete all the messages. And also on the daily life , the text messages are lost due to various reasons like deletion accidently, the failure of iOS system upgrade, jailbreak, forgetting the locking password of screen and other more different situations.

iFoneMate is a professional, powerful, easy-to-operate data recovery software and help users recover deleted text messages from all iOS devices including iPhone 6s/6/6plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS, iPad, iPad mini, iPad air and iPod touch 4/5 etc. The various data like notes, text messages, contacts, photos, WeChat chat history, call history, WhatsApp data and attachments, Safari bookmarks and so on can be retrieved through iFoneMate. What’s more the users can preview the detailed contents of each data and choose the data they need to restore rather than all data before the recovery process. The recovered data with iFoneMate guaranteed to be the original quality.

Three recovery modes are offered by iFoneMate for iPhone data recovery

1, recover from iOS devices directly without any backup

2, restore from iTunes backup files

3, retrieve from iCloud backup files

Three detailed steps show how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone with iFoneMate

To start with, the users need to download the iFoneMate on http://ifonemate.com/download/ and install it on the computer

1, the iPhone is connected with computer via USB cable link and run
iPhone message recovery. Click “Accept” to make the iFoneMate recognize the iPhone of users. Then the users can see the main interface of iFoneMate .Select “Recover from iOS devices” mode.

2, click “Start” and choose “messages” to start scanning on the iPhone by iFoneMate naturally.

3, when the scanning process is end, all the text messages will be found on the “Messages” category. Preview each text messages in detail and select the ones they need to restore. Click “Recover to PC” to save the data on the computer.
akash64

Blog: View Blog (0)