• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Data Loader

Data Loader

Postby smix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:30 am

Data Loader

URL: http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?siteid=RSS_PD&Job_DID=J3G7D56K3LCW9YMG95T&ipath=rss
Published: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 05:00:00 Z

Description: Details: On a daily basis the Senior Data Loader will work directly with clients and will be responsible for analyzing and exporting seismic data from Petra and Petrel into OpenWorks. The Senior Data Analyst will perform data quality checks for pre-publishing and monitor publishing for data quality issues. This person will only be onsite at the client location around 5-10% of the time, roughly the other 90% will be spent in their own office.
User avatar
smix
 
Posts: 1852750
Images: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Jobs in Distribution, Shipping


Mobile Device
  • 1
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement