• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

mangastream app

mangastream app

Postby akash64 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:38 am

Mobiles10 Store: free download mangastream app , android apps & android games. No ads, no root requirement, no virus, download files in fast speed.
akash64

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: mangastream app

Postby safracatz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm

So I'm looking for a app (ios) that can download new chapters from mangastream to be read offline. Lately the new One Piece chapter goes up on mangastream before anywhere else, and it ends up almost always being while I'm commuting to work. Reading it on the train is fine, except when my internet cuts out constantly while going underground and what not. of waiting? OR do any of these compatible sites upload the newest chapter at relatively the same time?
safracatz

Re: mangastream app

Postby spoorti1509 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:29 am

Well, Manga stream should be available on ios too. I love it for my Android Phone. Notices you when new chapter are out, remembers where you stopped reading and enables you to download chapters from different sources in bulk. If you allow it, it also automatically downloads new chapters from your favourites when it's in reach of WLAN.
spoorti1509

Return to Apps

Mobile Device
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement