• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

24hrs Solution to divorce, black magic lost love spells and family conflicts. +27784083428 drluk

24hrs Solution to divorce, black magic lost love spells and family conflicts. +27784083428 drluk

Postby drlukwata » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:42 pm

My name is rosseti from Usa. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I met a doctor who’s name is drlukwata he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to france, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. contacts
Call drlukwata +27784083428
Email:drlukwata@yahoo.com
Attachments
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (6.25 KiB) Viewed 140 times
52dcd89db5d97cbde4aa571c9.jpg
52dcd89db5d97cbde4aa571c9.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 140 times
drlukwata
Phone: login to see the phone number

Blog: View Blog (0)