this is my favorite way to play Torchlight Frontiers
   Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:39 am

+ June 2019
+ May 2019
+ April 2019
+ March 2019

they modify it for WoW Classic

Permanent Linkby Rskingdom on Tue May 21, 2019 1:25 am

Wait has grinds? So that you know the ideal way to wow classic gold equipment is Mythic raiding and M+ correct? Gearing through pvp isn't viable unless u have no less than a 1800 raiting. So you would like if the issue cant be addressed in retail stores them to address/change vanilla? Grinds are a part of WoW Classic (sadly) but unjust advantages dont need to be. Wether you opt to go PVP or PVE your gear should be comparable quality. And no the"grand marshal equipment mill" is complete garbage, I′m expecting they modify it for WoW Classic. Whats the point in Blizzard if all you want which makes WoW Classic is a much balanced version of this game?

WoW Classic news update today! I am quite happy about the frequency of updates that we're getting about Classic, about what's going to come in the upcoming few months, and really excited! Thanks for watching, and do not forget to subscribe! I am not sure why there's a black flicker the recording I have on my computer does not have a flicker that is black, about the upload , I think that it's a problem with how YouTube processed it. I didn't change any of my preferences or anything, so I am not sure where it came from.

Love how all you movie makers have become shills for blizzard because we get closer.pull that your tongues from their. The more we learn the more we understand this is NOT classic that we experienced and remember, it is a variation that is late that nobody actually cared about b/c TBC was right round the corner. NVM the simple fact that 1.12 introduced cross realm BG's so ofc it is likely to be a Zergfest.

That is precisely where they went wrong with retail. The OG AV was the shit, and its gon pvp boss zergfest. They're making Classic more and more like retail. 1. This is vanilla was its classic that is not. A vanilla remastered. 2. These changes are good, folks adored just how classic was for a motive and of course they can not just let it be. This isn't likely to finish well, and I am not sure why you are happy about it.Classic is exciting? I'd rather keep fighting from the forums to get 1.5 and hopefully get the timeless AV the majority of us want. I won't be a sheep.Well, WoW Classic is a game, I still play with my druid. About being pigeonholed into encourage role and a healer the absolute disappointment. The pain was real. It is the excellent old days when romanticizing 1 thing I can dismiss. Not when playing. It would be nice if taunts were given to the shaman and bear in addition to the paladin. And some changes to basic damage skills of gold in wow classic healers, or xp that is received (like curing your allies gives xp, rather or not they're in party). I do not mind the new images. I only want the vanilla mechanisms and gameplay. The sharding thing stinks too, so they pull on that. Community is absolutely crucial to MMORPG games.

0 Comments Viewed 12 times
Mobile Device
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement