this is my favorite way to play Torchlight Frontiers
   Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:39 am

+ June 2019
+ May 2019
+ April 2019
+ March 2019

I started playing WoW Classic like a couple months

Permanent Linkby Rskingdom on Sun May 19, 2019 2:30 am

I started playing WoW Classic like a couple months. I wouldn't call my self old college or a vanilla participant but damn even when I began playing wow classic gold has been alot more fun than it currently is. I didn't really care about this particular WoW traditional release till yesterday. I am actually hyped to play with this. Hopefully we see more staff work in player relationships and the world. People rarely set up to do anything at the world and seldom speak to each other. Ive gone where il try to begin convos with players and its like trying to start a conversation using a NPC.

I wonder if they'll execute this similar to Jagex will OSRS. Let the players vote on surveys for QOL upgrades, and after all phases cleared and of content have been released, vote WoW Classic articles to be added. There are a couple large ones that I think ought to be changed, such as warrior taunts being able to miss and certain classes just being plain unplayable. Changes could fix some of those issues that are larger, and eventually the player base will quit seeing these things and just become annoyed and need them to be fixed. Give everyone a couple of months of nostalgia , then fix some of the things.

Time gating classic the way they time gate retail. Nice ploy to keep people subbed for an whole year at the same time you trickle content and raids into classic. Either way you'll be left with just guilds running alt runs of Naxx along with the other content wont matter. Attempting to induce WoW Classic to sense just like vanilla is a dumb idea. It will never be the exact same and I'm sure folks will be bored as hell awaiting new content to launch just like today in BFA.I love MMO's but WoW Classic wasn't my MMO once I was buy classic wow gold younger. I did play with it on and away on personal servers to try out it but never was my thing. I hear the new expansion is cancer although I wanted to purchase it today. What's so great that everybody loves? Might wait for that.

0 Comments Viewed 14 times
Mobile Device
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement